Services – Value added
Prior to your arrival we will forward tourist information that will enable you to plan your ‘getaway’ and maximize your time in this beautiful area of Mollymook Milton Ulladulla. It will assist you in choosing a restaurant to celebrate a special occasion thus avoiding disappointment upon arrival when they may be fully booked. (We can arrange bookings on your behalf)
Upon arrival you will receive a gift bottle of wine, snacks, chocolates, coffees and teas for your immediate relaxation.
Upon awakening a complimentary generous ‘start up’ breakfast hamper is provided for your enjoyment, (self catering at your leisure) whilst relaxing on your private balcony with its breathtaking ocean views watching the surf board riders or dolphins surf the famous Mollymook reef.
During your stay we can arrange:
- For a beautician, masseur and body treatments in the privacy of your accommodation. (Bookings necessary)
- For the more adventurous surf board riding and / or stand up paddle (SUP) board lessons. (Bookings necessary)
- We can attend to special requests you may have for the delivery of flowers and / or gift items.
Additional ‘Added Value’ Services
Complimentary beach towels, umbrella’s and beach chairs are available for your relaxation on the beach.
More ‘Added Value’ Services.
An extensive complimentary DVD library containing many of the latest releases as well as nostalgic movies are available for use 24/7
Fluffy bath robes are in your bedroom available for your use as well as complimentary bathroom amenities.
A book and magazine library is available in reception for use 24/7
Facilities – 4 1/2 star
Luxury romantic accommodation
This luxury romantic accommodation is assessed annually by independent assessors to ensure standards are maintained at their highest level at all times. Independent assessors include ‘Star Ratings – Australia‘ and KPI Retail Services. The latter arrange a ‘Mystery Shopper‘ to book and provide a report which we link to our web site. Besides experienced assessors, the traveling public provide their independent assessments on social networks such as TripAdvisor and STAYZ (Follow the links to these independent reviews).
- Out of hours reception by prior arrangement
- Night call button
- Tour booking service at reception desk
- Free Wi-Fi service
- Photocopying, fax, office support and business services
- Off street parking
- Video surveillance of car park and entry
- Accept MasterCard, VISA and Cash
- Microwave oven
- George Foreman Health Grill on your private deck
- USB charging sockets
- CD player and CD’s
- Ironing board and iron
- Laundry facilities: (Washing machine, clothes dryer and cloths line facility)
- Rock and beach fishing
- Golf course adjoins the Waterfront property
- Books and magazine library
- Property is a smoke free environment
- We do not cater for pets
- Indoor and outdoor ‘Kitchenette’ facilities
- Bathrooms with private en-suite
- Hair dryer
- Choice of luxury bedding: King or Queen size
- Choice of pillows: Latex, soft and firm
- Linen supplied
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Fans available in bedrooms
- Flat screen HD LCD television’s x 2 (Living area and bedroom)
- Satellite TV with Fox sport stations
- DVD player and an extensive selection of DVD’s
- Beach walking trails adjoin
- Restaurants, Licensed club and cafes a short stroll
- Bird watching
Click on images to enlarge