Mollymook Beach Waterfront
- Quality accommodation Mollymook Beach Waterfront is 4 /12 star rated and Australian Tourism (ATAP) accredited.
- Waterfront is a “GOLD” Aussie Host accredited property.
- Waterfront ‘partners’ with its guests responding to suggestions for improvement.
- Quality accommodation Mollymook Beach Waterfront’s ‘Environmental footprint’ is certified “Carbon Neutral”.
- Enjoy the cleanliness, gardens, lawns, amazing water views whilst listening to the gentle sounds of the ocean.
Sustainability – Quality Accommodation Mollymook Beach Waterfront
Business Treading Lightly (BTL) awarded Waterfront the maximum number of ‘cogs’ for their eco friendly commitment and achievement in environmental sustainability and provided the following commendation:
Sustainability has been included in every facet of the quality accommodation Mollymook Beach Waterfront.
Basically everything that they do is measured in terms of being environmentally sound and socially responsible.
They investigated the long term effects of their building plans to reduce running costs and be kind to the environment.
They invested in sound-proofing and comfortone glass to reduce their footprint while providing guests with a most comfortable experience.
Shoalhaven Sustainability Officer.
Eco friendly sustainability – Quality accommodation Mollymook
- Ceilings and dividing walls are sound-proofed with the latest design technology.
- ComforTone glass is install throughout to reduce ultraviolet radiation by 99% and make units 10% cooler in summer.
- Installed rain water tanks, AAA rated water saving shower heads, dual flush toilets, small water efficient dish washers, planted native shrubs and drought resistant grass to reduced water usage exceeding 10%.
- Installed solar hot water, sky-lights, energy efficient lighting and appliances, ‘Key tags’ that switch electricity on/off upon entry/departure to reduce electricity consumption exceeding 10%.
- Trained in Environmental sustainability.
- Quality accommodation Mollymook provided in a ‘A smoke free environment’.
- Waterfront has a “Giving Policy” whereby $10 from every booking is set aside for distribution to charities and local volunteer groups / programs in the local area.