- Luxury accommodation Mollymook Beach Waterfront is 4 /12 star rated and Australian Tourism (ATAP) accredited.
- Waterfront is also a “GOLD” Aussie Host accredited property having all ‘full time’ staff trained in ‘Customer Service’.
- Waterfront ‘partners’ with its guests, encouraging and responding to guest suggestions for improvement.
- Accommodation Mollymook Beach Waterfront’s ‘Environmental footprint’ is certified “Carbon Neutral”.
- Enjoy the cleanliness, gardens, lawns, amazing water views whilst listening to the gentle sounds of the ocean.
Business Treading Lightly (BTL) awarded Waterfront the maximum number of ‘cogs’ for their eco friendly commitment and achievement in environmental sustainability and provided the following commendation:
Sustainability has been included in every facet of Mollymook Beach Waterfront.
I am so impressed with the design of the building (the quality inclusions, the choice in cleaning products, basically everything that they do is measured in terms of being the most environmentally sound, socially responsible and economically feasible choices they can make).
The owners really took the time to investigate the long term effects of their building plans, making sure to incorporate aspects that would reduce running costs and be kind to the environment.
They invested in sound-proofing and comfortone glass – to name a few aspects. These added extras ensure that they save money in running costs and reduce their footprint while providing their guests with the most comfortable experience possible.
And this is just the start. From here they have included the best possible inclusions that are purchased for comfort and durability.
Marianne Jones, Sustainability Officer.
Eco friendly sustainability Initiatives
- All ceilings and dividing walls are sound-proofed with the latest design technology for the comfort and privacy of guests. Read the 2014 “Boral Enviro Soundstop” news release on case study at Mollymook Beach Waterfront luxury accommodation.
- ComforTone glass has been install throughout which reduces ultraviolet radiation by 99% and results in units being 10% cooler in summer.
- The installation of rain water tanks, AAA rated water saving shower heads, dual flush toilets, small water efficient dish washers, the planting of native plants and drought resistant grasses throughout, have all combined to reduced water usage exceeding 10%.
- The installation of Solar hot water, sky-lights to maximize natural lighting, energy efficient lighting and appliances, ‘Key tags’ that switch electricity on/off upon entry/departure have each contributed to a reduction in electricity consumption exceeding 10%.
- Training completed in accredited Environmental sustainability studies.
- The Mollymook Beach Waterfront property is a ‘A smoke free environment’.
- All furnishings and appliances are fitted for comfort and durability.
- As part of our commitment to responsible tourism, Waterfront has established a “Giving Policy” whereby $10 from every booking is set aside for distribution to charities and local volunteer groups / programs in the Mollymook Milton Ulladulla area.