FIRST CHOICE – MOLLYMOOK ACCOMMODATION FOR COUPLES
~ Priceless Views ~ ~ Affordable Luxury ~
- Location! Location! . . . Ocean frontage with breathtaking views.
- Multiple award winning 4 ½ star luxury hosted Mollymook accommodation.
- The only Mollymook holiday accommodation overlooking the famous Mollymook surfing reef break.
- Famous ‘Mollymook Bogey Hole’ front left of your luxury accommodation.
- “Best value”, luxury hosted accommodation in Mollymook.
- Romantic couples private Mollymook accommodation.
- Complimentary generous gourmet breakfast hamper – self catering.
- Complimentary gift bottle of wine & snacks for your arrival.
- Complimentary FOXTEL TV – Fox Sports, Wi-Fi and DVD library.
- Metres to beach, cafes, restaurants & licensed golf club.
- Mollymook Beachside Golf Course at your rear entry.
- “Waterfront” looking onto the famous surfing “Reef Break” provides much more than “a room with a view”. Watch whales during their migrating season or surfers and dolphins surfing the famous ‘Reef Break’.
- Hosts Ken & June are available to share their extensive tourist information.
Enjoy the peaceful sounds of the ocean and the breaking of waves.
- 2014, 2012, 2011 Australian Tourism Awards, Hosted Accommodation: SILVER
- 2014, 2012 & 2011 NSW State Tourism Awards, Hosted Accommodation: GOLD
- 2014, 2013, & 2010 NSW South Coast Tourism Awards: GOLD
- 2013 & 2010 NSW State Tourism Awards, Hosted Accommodation: SILVER
- 2010 National TakeABreak Awards, “Best Beach Accommodation” WINNER
- 2010 National Small Business Awards, CHAMPION – Tourism
- 2010 & 2009 NSW TakeABreak Awards, ‘Best Beach Accommodation:’ WINNER
- 2009 National TakeABreak Awards. “Peoples Choice” Beach Accom: WINNER
- 2008 NSW State TakeABreak Awards, “Best Beach Accommodation:” WINNER
Dolphins surf the waves. View from your Apartment.
Surfing the waves. View from your Apt.
Golf course at rear entry to your Apt.
Waterfront apartment sunrise.
“Couples accommodation in Mollymook, NSW South Coast. Acclaimed area for its surfing, beaches, golf courses, cafes and fine dining restaurants”